Format: 7-Audio CDs, 1 MP3 Disc. 33 Lessons.
Can God take a good marriage and make it better? Does God have the power to transform a rotten marriage into something magnificent? The answer is a thundering, “YES!”
God created the world. God sent his Son to redeem the world. God can make your marriage better.
Drive By Marriage contains:
- No principles.
- No “ten steps to a happier marriage.”
- No lecturing.Instead, you will learn:
- How to forget the past.
- How to “argue.”
- How to genuinely love one another.Join Todd Friel of Wretched Radio and TV and Rick Thomas of Competent Counseling as they share a life-changing, marriage saving message that will make the good marriage even better and the cold marriage magnificent.”One word- WOWZA! By far, the best Drive By series yet.”
– Ralph”This has SO many applications not just in marriage but in how we treat everyone.”
– Ian”Drive By Marriage is one of the most useful marital tools I have come across for Christians at any stage or season in their marriage. I will be using it as a supplemental tool with all of my clients desiring marriage counseling.”
– Jeffrey E., Counselor”I just bought my copy of Drive By Marriage for a young couple I am doing premarriage counseling for. Now a required resource they must have. All other pastors should do the same.”
– Jim”Drive By Marriage has challenged me by changing how I think towards my wife and in turn has affected how I love her. This is indeed pointing a generation to a picture of marriage by God’s design. I give my 2 thumbs up and 2 big toes as well to Drive By Marriage!”
“I downloaded Drive By Marriage and think it is the best purchase I have ever made for my home and my heart!!!”
“Life-changing, life-altering, encouraging Hope! That’s what “Drive-By Marriage” will do, because that’s what THE GOSPEL does!”
“I like this series because it’s not a boring lecture; you take real situations and examine them biblically!”
“This stuff is AMAZING! I had no idea how the Gospel could literally be applied to EVERY single aspect of EVERYthing in this life.”