These terms and conditions apply to all purchases made from Evangelism Life.
1. Returns & Exchange
- We try to provide as much information as feasible about our products to give you the best idea of what you are purchasing.
- We don’t generally give refunds if you simply change your mind. You can always ask us questions about products via our contact page if your not sure about something.
- Refunds will only be given on orders that are cancelled before posting has occurred or on products that arrive already damaged or faulty.
- In the case of damaged or faulty products you will need to return the item/s to receive a refund.
- If you have any questions regarding this policy or other questions, don’t hesitate to contact us.
- All shipping and handling charges are purchaser’s responsibility and are not refundable
- If items received are incorrect (not what you ordered) or faulty, Evangelism Life will provide a replacement at no additional cost to the customer.
2. Prices & Payment
- For each online order, you must pay:
- The applicable price for the relevant goods, and
- The delivery and handling fee, specified on the web site at that time.
- Your order and credit card details are safe and securely protected by PayPal.
- At this stage we can only accept payments using the methods stated on the Payment page upon the checkout.
- We are unable to accept COD charges.
- The payment must be made in full and must be cleared before the goods are dispatched.
- All payments are processed in Australian Dollars and converted to the local currency by your credit card provider. The total amount in foreign currency may vary slightly depending on the fees charged and exchange rate used by the credit provider. The currency conversion facility provided by Evangelism Life is based on approximate current exchange rates and does not include fees charged by the credit card provider. As a result, the actual amount charged in the international currency may vary slightly from the amount shown by the currency conversion facility.
3. Your Account
- You agree to take responsibility for the safekeeping of your user name and password. You are liable if your user name or password is used by an unauthorised person. You agree to release and indemnify Evangelism Life in connection with any use (whether authorised or unauthorised) of your user name or password. Evangelism Life may suspend or cancel your account at any time without prior notice.
- Evangelism Life makes every attempt possible to reflect the actual colour of the products in the pictures presented.
- The accuracy of pictures displayed is also dependant on the type of monitor used and the computer setting.
5. Import Taxes
- Some international orders might be subject to import taxes/duties and customs clearance fees. For information regarding such fees, please contact your local customs authority. Any such fees are the responsibility of the parcel recipient and are not paid by Evangelism Life.
- Evangelism Life takes the utmost precautions to protect user information and will not disclose or divulge your personal information to any external organisations
- Any liability of Evangelism Life in connection with goods or services supplied to you will, subject to any non-excludable liability for breach of conditions or warranties implied by legislation and to the maximum extent permitted by law, at the election of Evangelism Life be limited to:
- 1. in relation to goods, the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods; and
- 2. in relation to services, the supplying of the services again or the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
8. Changes To Terms
- Each order is governed by the terms and conditions current when the order is placed. Evangelism Life may add to, delete or otherwise change these terms and conditions without notice. It is your responsibility to read and understand these terms and conditions each time you place an order.
9. Applicable Law
- All purchases, and these terms and conditions, are subject to the laws of the State of Victoria, Australia.