Pack of 50
The Wallet unfolds twice to reveal the text.
1. If this was a real wallet, packed with real money, would you: A. Keep it? B. Take it to the police? C. Give some of the money to the poor?
2. You have been underpaid for years. There’s a BIG mistake in your paycheck to your advantage, would you: A. Tell the boss? B. Keep quiet? C. Give some to a church?
3. If telling a white lie would save a friend’s job, would you: A. Tell the truth? B. Act dumb? C. Lie?
4. Do you consider yourself to be a “good” person? A. Yes. B. No.
5. Have you ever told a lie for any reason (including “fibs” and “white” lies–be honest)? A. Yes. B. No.
6. Have you ever stolen something–irrespective of its value (listen to your conscience)? A. Yes. B. No.
7. Would you consider a person who admits that they are a liar and a thief, to be a “good” person?
8. Who do you think will enter Heaven? A. Those who say they are good when they are not? B. Liars and thieves? C. Those whom God has forgiven and cleansed of sin?
9. Did you realize that the Bible warns that thieves, liars, fornicators (those who have had sex out of marriage), idolaters (those who create a god to suit themselves), adulterers, and the covetous (the greedy), will not enter the Kingdom of Heaven?
10. Did you also realize that the Bible says “whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart”? On Judgment Day God will bring to light “every secret thing, whether good or evil.” When you stand before God on Judgment Day, will you be innocent or guilty? The Bible warns that if you are guilty you will end up in Hell. God provided only one way for you to escape His just and holy wrath. Because He is “rich in mercy,” God sent His Son to earth in the person of Jesus Chris — fully God and fully Man. Jesus suffered and died on the cross, taking upon Himself the punishment you deserve for your sins against God. Then He rose from the dead and defeated sin and death. We broke God’s Law, but Jesus paid our fine. That means He can legally dismiss our case. He can commute our death sentence. “For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.” Please, repent (turn from your sin) today and place your trust in Jesus alone for your salvation. God will grant you everlasting life. Then read your Bible daily and obey it.